Tagged by c:
Facts 'bout me
1. I really love writing stories - especially with pairings. Doesn't matter whether it plays in the original universe or an alternate. I get plenty of ideas although I haven't got the time to work out each of those...x:
2. I love almost every animal. Especially cats (including their wild relatives & ancestors), birds (especially birds of prey & ravens), foxes and wolves. I even like snakes, mice, rats... the only animals I can't stand are ticks, gnats and wasps.
3. I've got such a low self-confidence but I'm capable of hiding it most of the time. Honestly, I've never thought high of me thanks to being bullied when I was younger and a few other things. It's getting better, but I guess I'll never be the most confident one around. Probably the reason why I'm quite quiet and patient...~
4. Although I'm a calm person, I have my quirks. With the right people around me, I can be more open. Talking nonsense, laughing about rubbish... it's great~<3
5. I wouldn't be who I am without my family and my friends. They inspire me - and although I often can't thank them the way they deserve, I love them. I don't want to lose them, always having the fear my sometimes cold behavior will push them away eventually v.v
6. I'm such a big One Piece fangirl. I love this pirate anime, reading the newest manga chapter as soon as possible x3 My favorite characters definitely are Law and Cora <3 Although I love the Whitebeard and Strawhat pirates as well... I've got too many ideas concerning this fandom! xD
7. Favorite color would be black. Just like the night~ And I love the combination of black and red. I like blue or green as well... but most of my clothes are black c:
8. My/Our lovely cat Lamy - yep, named after Law's dead sister - is such an inspiring creature. I love her. And she has quite a few things in common with me. She's as lazy as me, bites as often as I do. (I mentioned having quirks, remember? I bite others, escpecially my family, out of boredom... or if they tease me) Without her and my good friend Bell, I wouldn't have started the story Haunting.
9. I love things others don't like... or get called crazy for it. Mentioned animals before - or other things. Like, I love going for a walk in the forest at night. Seeing roes, rabbits, foxes... or badgers. Or going outside when it's stormy. Strong wind and rain - and also at the beginning of a thunderstorm. I know, it's unhealthy, but I love it.
10. I hate summer. The heat's killing me every day. And that damn wasps and gnates! I'm more a spring and autumn child... I prefer it colder, windy, stormy.
11. ...I'm a bit chaotic. I always try to keep my room tidy, but it doesn't work. I'm a master of disaster...! Not really xD But really. One day I tidy up my room - and the next, it's back to chaos. That's just my way of living...xD My buildings in certain games look similar. Not with trash on the floor, but they seem a bit (or very) random xD
12. Apropos games. I haven't been the one to play many games earlier. When I was younger, I only played Zoo tycoon or Sims at the computer - and some Pokemon games at my DS... by now, I've got Steam account and about 20 games already. Especially games like The Walking Dead, Life is Strange, Stardew Valley, but also Dead by Daylight~ And my DS collection got bigger as well~ Love it c:
13. ...I let myself get distracted far too fast and often...xD
Questions from NaruXAce
1.- Which is your favorite song?
...difficult to say. I love so many songs, I don't have a real favorite song. Just to name a few I like: Courtesy Call (Thousand Foot Krutch), Where we belong (Thriving Ivory), My Demons (Starset), White Rabbit (Egypt Central), Hymn for the Weekend (Coldplay), Written in Blood (Beyond the Black), Bring me to Life & My Immortal (Evanescence) or Lucifer (Blutengel)
2.- I f you could wake up tomorrow anywhere in the world where would it be?
...probably in Japan? I want to go there sometime!~ Or back in Chester in Great Britain, visiting the host family from my last traineeship x3
3.-The first anime you watched was...
Pokemon or Digimon I think. Or rather both xD Followed by One Piece~ At least, One Piece was my first fandom. It made me start writing x3
4.- If you were an anime character who would you be?
...who? Damn. Very good question. Thinking about that, it depends. Looking at my character attitudes, I'd be someone like Bellemere or Tashigi, taking care of helpless children or animals. Uhm, though Bellemere suits me more than Tashigi. (Means I'd probably die rather soon...) Being as clumsy as I am, I'd probably be someone like Rocinante as well... Great, I see a pattern here ._. I'd be a soon dying, but helpful character xD
5.- Eren or Levi? Why?
...I can't give an answer to that, not having watched Attack on Titan yet. I want to, but I didn't have the time yet... so, I'll have to wait with that answer xD
6.- If you could join a One Piece´s crew which would it be?
...a chaotic one. The Heart pirates with Shachi and Penguin would be nice. Or maybe the Strawhats... or the Whitebeard pirates~ Akagami would be nice as well, but I guess it would be one of those three xD
7.- What is the first thing you would do as a crew member?
...probably fail doing some easy task? xD Depending on the crew, I'd cuddle with Bepo or Chopper... or do some jokes or pranks with Haruta and Ace xD
8.-Which is your favorite food?
...urg. Great question again! I love different things. Risotto for example, with aspargus. Lasagne as well... or roast duck with rice or noodles and peanut or sweet and sour sauce~
9.-When was the last time you cried watching an anime?
Ehm... good question. I definitely cried watching Ace's death the first (and probably a few times more) time as well as some scenes with him before that. But if I think about it... it probably wasn't the last time. Damn. What was the last thing I watched...? Shiki. But I think I didn't cry, did I...? Maybe Mikoto's death or Shiro's Goodbye in K Project...? I don't remember it really ^-^''
10.- You´re getting married tomorrow, who´s the groom?
...my boyfriend might be mad if I don't say it would be him~ So, can't think of another now xD Although tomorrow is waaaaaays too soon oô
11.- Do you have a favorite holiday?
...uhm. Not really. I usually like every one - but workng in hospitaliy makes me want to live without such. They're so stressful... If Halloween would count as such a holiday, it would be my favorite, though~
12.- What do you think of lemon fics?
I've got nothing against such? I don't read them often and I wouldn't write such, but I don't have anything against people who write or read such ^-^''
13.- Where would you go on a date with your anime crush?
...me and going on dates. I'd like some calm place with a simple restaurant. Somewhere where you could go on a walk around a lake or in the forest in the evening for example. Or do some picnic. I'm simple concerning that I guess. Somewhere in the nature, maybe with animals and I'm content~
My 13 questions
1. Why did you join DA?
2. What's your favorite anime/manga?
3. Is there a fictional character you have a crush on? Which one is it?
4. What's your favorite time of the year?
5. Which ficitional character would you want to be your father/mother/siblings?
6. Favorite kind of sweets?
7. Do you have a favorite DA artist?
8. What inspires you?
9. Would you go to the Grand Line if you could?
10. Pirates, marines or revolutionaries?
11. Favorite One Piece antagonist?
12. What kind of music do you like?
13. What are you currently working on?
Remember, you don't have to do this if you don't want to! Ah, and everybody who isn't tagged but wants to do this, is welcome!
Queer AF ( Male!Reader x Ace) [AU] *OS*
Strange things happened on Halloween, that you were sure of. And the best thing was yet to happen! You smiled with rosy cheeks as you looked yourself into the mirror, gently stroking the bridal dress you wore.
A wedding dress. Your hair was perfectly done as well. A decent make-up, almost unnoticeably applied also. Not much, but beautiful accessories. You looked towards the letter that was still in the box the dress had arrived in. The smile on your lips stretched a bit, cheeks heating up more and you cast your gaze to the floor.
You were sweet 21 years old - an international adult. It was Halloween.
And you were going to marry someone, you've only met once, as a child when you had been 9 years old.
Your heart was pounding, and you looked to the mirror once more. (e/c) eyes, long, dark eyelashes. Slightly round face, feminine features. No one would even guess you were a male. Perfect. You had met the conditions. You were of age, looked feminine and beautiful, and you loved him.